Otorhinolaryngologists, Dr. Rohn & Dr. Gamble, care for children and adults with ear, nose and throat disorders.
Ear Symptoms and Disorders
- Ear Infections
- Middle Ear Infections – Otitis Media: A middle ear infection (acute otitis media) is most often a viral or bacterial infection.
- Outer Ear Infection (Swimmer’s Ear ): External Otitis (Swimmer’s Ear) is a skin infection of the ear canal.
- Eardrum Rupture (Tympanic Membrane Perforation): An eardrum rupture is a small hole in the tympanic membrane or eardrum.
- Cholesteatoma: is a cyst filled with shed skin in the middle ear.
- Hearing Loss
- Ringing in the Ears (Tinnitus)
- Balance Disorders
- Hearing Loss and Audiology
Ear Treatment and Surgery
- Ear Tubes – BMT (Bilateral Myringotomy and Tubes): Pressure Equalization Tube Placement for recurring ear infections
- Office Tympanostomy Tube Placement
- Tympanoplasty and Mastoidectomy
- Hearing Tests
- Hearing Aids
Nose, Sinus and Allergy Symptoms and Disorders
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Turbinate Hypertrophy Reduction for Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infections – Acute Sinusitis
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Nosebleeds – Epistaxis
- Allergic Rhinitis and Non-Allergic Rhinitis
Nose, Sinus and Allergy Disorders and Treatment
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Stereotactic Image Guided Sinus Surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Inferior Turbinate Reduction – Nasal Obstruction
- Closed Nasal Reduction
- Cauterize Nosebleeds – Epistaxis
- Nasal Septoplasty
- Luminal (Nasal) Valve Constriction
- In-Office CT Scanner
Throat Symptoms and Disorders
- Tonsillitis and Adenoiditis
- Enlarged Tonsils and Enlarged Adenoids (Hypertrophy): Adenoid hypertrophy and tonsil hypertrophy is the overgrowth of the lymphoid tissue.
- Tonsil Stones (Tonsillithiasis): Tonsilliths are whitish collections of debris that develop within the tonsil crypts.
- Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Salivary Gland Disorders
- Vocal Cord Disorders: Vocal cord lesions and hoarseness can be caused by many things including laryngeal vocal nodules, polyps and temporary hoarseness from upper respiratory tract infections.
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Tongue Tie (Ankyloglossia)
Throat Disorders and Treatment
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy (T&A)
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) is the most common procedure for the treatment of OSA syndrome
- Pillar System
- Laryngoscopy and Biopsy
- Frenulotomy – Frenectomy – Frenuloplasty for Tongue Tie
Head and Neck Symptoms and Disorders
Head and Neck Disorders and Treatment
- Thyroglossal Duct Cyst Removal
- Parotidectomy – Salivary Gland
- Minimally Invasive Salivary Gland Surgery
- Laryngoscopy and Bronchoscopy – Voice Disorders
- Lymph Node Biopsy – Head and Neck Cancer
- Neck Dissection – Head and Neck Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
OSNT’s Advanced Office-Based Technology and Services
Hearing / Audiology: Our audiologists provide comprehensive evaluation, management and follow up care utilizing sound proof booths/hearing testing equipment and hearing aid dispensing.
ENT Diagnostic Equipment: Flexible and Rigid endoscopes to view the nose, sinuses, throat and larynx (voice box)
Dr. Rohn, Dr. Gamble and Dr. Kubala are ear, nose, throat, and sinus surgeons in Plano and Dallas. If you would like to schedule an appointment with our office, please call us at our Plano office at 972-378-0633 or Dallas office at 214-239-1641.